Originally published at: Windows Client 22.214.171.124 – Support for TLS 1.2 — Watchman Monitoring®
- Added support for communicating using TLS 1.2.
- Added additional blacklist items “Fax” and “OneNote” to the Printer plugin
- Removed installer support for Windows XP and Vista as these OS are no longer supported
- This also removes support for TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1
This will be released December 15, 2021
- The auto-update process will apply to computers as they perform their hourly check in.
- Not receiving updates across your install base? How to handle out-of-date agents.
- A list of known issues is located at: https://www.watchmanmonitoring.com/known-issues