Published at: https://www.watchmanmonitoring.com/watchman-server-update-mid-march-2014/
New Features / Enhancements
- Enhanced missing client support
Missing clients now visible on Dashboard and searchable on client lists.
- Improved visual client state notification
Better display of current client state (missing, hidden, rekeyed, remote remove).
- Updated URL '/settings' to now properly redirect to '/settings/company'
- Enhanced TeamViewer support
- Better tracking of TeamViewer ID's, now includes version number.
- Fixed an issue where, in rare instances, if a plugin is ticket_muted or muted_forever when using e-mail mute links, it would cause an error.
- Improved UI font support
- Improved handling of Zendesk API outages and user permission changes if a subscriber’s Zendesk credentials become invalid the integration will be disabled.
- The subscriber will receive an e-mail about the issue and normal e-mail reporting will commence.
- Backend performance and stability enhancements