New Features / Enhancements
- Support for one-off alerts, informational notifications of important events.
- Server side support for a custom branded interface.
- Improved responsive design for smaller computer screens
- New signup workflow with PreferencePane preview
- Opt-in option to activate Gruntwork links.
- Store more information in Internal and External notes.
- Improvements to the Watchman Developer API
- No longer collapse datepicker when postponing failure to check-in notifications.
- Sample Apple Remote Desktop installer script includes an rm statement to clean up the pkg
- Misc text changes and cleanup.
- Current subscribers are invited to review update Custom Branding options for the Client and Server.
*Published at: https://www.watchmanmonitoring.com/watchman-server-update-early-july-2014-new-signup-workflow/*