We are aware of, and working on, the following issues which cropped up after our move to Rails 4.
- Some subscribers are unable to access their dashboard, receiving an error message instead.
- You may well be able to view individual records by going directly to a clients’ URL
- Some Zendesk tickets are being duplicated
- Zendesk tickets do not contain the public facing “End user friendly” portion of the ticket
We are looking to see why these issues were not present in our staging environment, and to bring resolution.
As always, we are happy to hear of any issues, regardless of how you reach out
- The team at Watchman Monitoring.