- Malware - MacVX, iLivid/Ask for iLivid
- Support for System and Network MAC Address.
- LightSpeed Pro plugin warns on System MAC change
- Warns on CrashPlan Restart log entries
- Better support for 3rd party batteries
- Less logging when Munki reporting is active.
- Always displays when Time Machine isn’t configured
- Improvements for Time Machine reporting when set to one day
- Fixed an issue which could disable our Specific Application plugin.
In this release we’ve focused on number of bug fixes which we found in our internal reporting, and reported reported by you. (Thank you!)
While we were at it though, we couldn’t help but add in a few malware plugins which we found along the way. We had one malware installer submitted via our Notes page, and that allowed us to learn a lot about how it worked, and how we could identify it accurately. It’s a never-ending chore, because it led us to other malware, so we had to get them too! It’s a never-ending battle though, and we’ll never catch them all. You can see what we’ve done in our github repo. If you find more, send samples (and installers, ideally) to our support team.