Originally published at: https://www.watchmanmonitoring.com/mac-client-6-6-3-more-malware-definitions-internal-streamlining/
- To better support our white label offering, and to help with future vanity fqdn, potential region-specific data hosting, & eventual on-premises options. Our reporting address no longer user the watchmanmonitoring.com domain.
- Updated the warning text for some Solarwinds (Gruntwork) plugins.
In addition, our Mac & Linux agents will be taking on a 4 digit version number convention. Instead of 6.6.3 build 7G644, the Mac agent will migrate to 18.104.22.1680. Our Linux will settle on a 4 digit number as well.
Benefits to the serial number changes will include:
- a more unified display of versions in our UI
- opportunities to streamline our internal build process
- enables users of our Autopkg feeds to more readily see updated builds.