Originally published at: https://www.watchmanmonitoring.com/mac-client-6-5-9-improved-performance-xsan-volumes-malware/
- Improved reporting on Xsan volumes which exceed capacity or unmount unexpectedly
- Support for Lightspeed 2016 on macOS 10.12
- Adds more malware definitions
- Provides visual confirmation in the PreferencePane on removal.
- Solves problems with initial setup of FileMaker Server
- Solves issues reporting on Carbon Copy Cloner status
- Prevents disk I/O error reports from repeating
Another maintenance release, and additional support for our two betas.
Our next release is slated to contain support for Archiware P5, as well as Promise Pegasus and Pegasus2 devices. We encourage you to give them a try.
No more relying on the SMTP setup on the local computer being able to send a notice, Watchman Monitoring has you covered.
We’ve got an update going out tomorrow morning (Wednesday, US Central ) which has a few bug fixes, and yet more malware definitions.
Bug fixes include odd Time Machine dates and failure to rekey if the agent is migrated to a new computer.
Adding more malware definitions is possible due to our own research, and continued reports via our Malware Reporting page.
This agent is 7F600, as opposed to 7F598. Client Version numbers are defined here, and are visible in the Dashboard when looking at a plugin’s history.
We’re working to get the next full release out the door. It’s main features will include support for Archiware P5, and for Promise Pegasus RAIDS.
You are invited to preview those today on our Beta Plugin page:
If you have previously installed a beta plugin, please know that the betas do not auto-update until they are release via our Auto-update process.
Thank you all!