- False Mounts Reporting officially re-released. Learn More...
- CrashPlan Client version added to plugin output
- Sierra public beta added to the list of OS upgrade notices
- Support for the latest malware
- Updated Kerio Connect user count to skip disabled users
- Improved agent logging,
- Better reporting of a computer's URL in its related JSS server.
- Completely re-written CrashPlan plugin.
The False Mount plugin has been rewritten twice to ensure we’re warning about left over folders which will be impeding the normal operation of backups, archives, caching servers, and network shares all over.
Originally published at: https://www.watchmanmonitoring.com/mac-client-6-5-4-false-mount-malware-casper-kerio-crashplan/