- Support for our False Mount Beta
- Support for the Archiware P5 Beta
- Added additional Malware definitions
- New method of caching data from key backups systems, to prevent false positives.
- Improved diagnostic logging if the agent gets stuck on problematic systems.
- Better time rounding to support the upcoming Beacon Reporting
- Faster attribute collection (faster run times)
- Improved Backblaze reporting
- Support for the latest Warranty Updater tool for AppleCare Lookups
- LogicNow's Watchman Monitoring Plugins no longer display the "Gruntwork" brand.
- Better detection of disabled CCC jobs.
- Some demographic information might be skipped if key plugins were disabled in the PreferencePane.
- Better reporting of Time Machine's backup options.
- Addresses an issue where boot times would not be compared reliably.
Mac Client 6.5.2 is largely a maintenance release, filled with fixes from subscriber reports and additional changes.