- Updated Malware listings
- Updater improvements
- Reworked Carbon Copy Cloner reporting. Validates all schedules, and added support for chained backups.
- Automatically tracks CrashPlan Expirations for Home (Green) and Business (Blue)
- To prevent notifications from being marked as spam, we have removed the http and punctuation from notifications with vendor-specific URLs. Copy and add the "." to visit the referenced site.
- Better handling of updates during server maintenance periods
- Simplified reporting of volumes backed up by Backblaze; added additional checks for corrupted Backblaze installations.
- Daylite Client only reports on the most current version
- Corrected cases where Daylite 6 sync status would not be accurately reported.
- Corrected a case where warnings were triggered when we could not detect a computer's primary IP address.