- New Malware test for iWorm (Covers Mac OS X 10.5 to OS X 10.10)
- Warn if the MAC Address of LightSpeed Pro servers change
- Reports names of files CrashPlan fails to process
- Ensured visibility of UPS and CrashPlan plugins in the PreferencePane
- Ignore disk IO errors on non-present hard drives
- Clarification on Backblaze output.
- Support for payload free Client Group installers
- Only test user accounts with valid home directories.
Ok- that’s nice but what does it all mean? Read on below, and feel free to comment, (perhaps as a new thread)