- New Malware tests for XSLCmd and FkCodec
- Better support for BackupMinder’s backup monitoring
- LightSpeed Expiration dates were printed in reverse order
- No longer creating false positives for SuperDuper backups when every X weeks was > 1.
- CrashPlan options would sometimes not be visible in the PreferencePane
- False Mount reporting improvements, alerts will resume in 5.2.7
- Malware Reporting will not cause repeated emails when only inert portions of a malware package remain.
- No longer reporting excessive RAM options for Macs running in a Virtual Machine
- A one-time alerts will be sent if Time Machine is disabled, even if backups problems had been muted.
Did you know that we’ve created and released http://backupminder.org as an open source tool?
We’re looking for developers to give it a facelift, but if you have to keep track of repeating backups (FileMaker, MacPractice, QuickBooks server, LightSpeed, Daylite, etc) this tool is for you.