- Maintainer information reflects each subscriber’s Custom Branding
- Moved to 4 segment versioning for faster update schedules.
- New installations are set to auto update by default, like our Mac & Windows agents.
- Installer confirms Python 2 before proceeding with installation.
- Some improvements for Ubuntu 18.
- Improved logging in our auto-update process.
- Logging changes to prevent unnecessary messages from cron.
- Better reporting of network interfaces.
- Better reporting of local timezone
We wanted to brag about changes to our Beacon Reporting, but we’re happy with its performances on systemd based hosts. Look for Beacon Reporting coming to init.d based OS soon!