- Monitor of any connected volume for presence and capacity.
- Reports Primary IP Address
- Reports Primary MAC Address
- Support for Remote Removal
- Improved Kerio Connect support, including expiration tracking
- New boot and uptime reporting
- Easy Auto-Update features (disabled by default)
- Moved to Watchman Monitoring’s internal v3 reporting.
- deb and rpm packaging now handled via fpm
- Improved logging during installation, removal Log cleaned logs
- Improved RAM reporting
- Main settings file is now
- Print version during installation
The Linux client is ideal for the average Mac admin who may be using a linux distribution to host Kerio Connect, CrashPlan PROe, or even JSS servers.
Unlike the Mac and Windows agents, the linux agent’s auto-update is disabled by default. Enable auto-update with:
sudo run-client --auto-update true
Manually update using:
sudo run-client --update -F
Additional details are in this Linux agent support article.