Originally published at: https://www.watchmanmonitoring.com/mac-client-6-6-8-ccc5-smart-malware/
- Many additional malware definitions.
- Improved reporting when malware “cruft” appears, even without its active components.
- Updated SMART Utilities allowing reporting of newer drives.
- Carbon Copy Cloner 5 Reporting.
- ConnectWise Control 2019 Integration.
- CrashPlan restart alerts will be sent only after 2 or more restarts (typical in out-of-memory situations), instead of after each occurrence.
- Clearer messaging when the agent is removed while the PreferencePane is active in System Preferences.
- Support for 10 digit IDs on all versions of TeamViewer (previously the longer IDs only showed up in 11+)
- Attempting to test the FileMaker Server admin credentials in our PreferencePane would incorrectly report a failure.
- Fixed a case where agents would not always resume reporting, if they attempted to report while offline.
- Improved reporting of Battery status.
- Corrected an issue which would result in a blank report in UPS status plugin.
- Corrected an issue which would prevent adjustments to FileVault report settings.
- Corrected an issue where a null MAC address would result in duplicate records
The beta of Retrospect Client for Mac is available. All subscribers who have requested access will have the beta automatically deployed to their monitored computers.
You can request the beta here.
Keep an eye on our Community Forum for news of incremental changes, and we will keep emailing major release notes.