Originally published at: https://www.watchmanmonitoring.com/dashboard-updates-dark-theme-locked-columns-and-more/
It has been a busy year. Here is a quick update of changes you may have seen or missed in your Watchman Monitoring Dashboard:
- Dark theme is now available from your company settings page.
- Locked column and headers makes scrolling long pages easier.
- Computer record counts are tallied at the bottom of Group and Computer Record views.
- Plugin search results are tallied at the bottom of the plugin results page.
- Beacon Reporting can be managed for multiple computers via
- Custom plugins can now display Integration links on the dashboard. Contact support for more information.
- It is easier to purge stale integration links, useful when third party management tools are no longer in use.
- Autotask and ConnectWise users now have the option to disable action required notifications.
- When merging Groups, conflicting Reference Email will be added to a group note.
Copy Specsbutton includes Asset ID (as defined in each Computer Record’s Edit tab).
Test Zendesk Integration was changed to Reset Zendesk Integration under the
- The Product Description can be edited in the Computer Record’s Edit tab.
Savebutton has been moved to the top of each page in the Dashboard.
- PDF pages display on mobile devices.
- The ScreenConnect integration has been renamed to ConnectWise Control.
- Omni-search box will display all related Groups when selecting View All.
- Employees can see all pending ConnectWise and Autotask tickets for Groups they can access.